Sharing my photographic enthusiasm

Friday, August 8, 2014

, , ,

Wood made bench in the middle of nowhere

Wood made bench in the middle of nowhere

This was shot a while ago, like 2 or 3 months ago. I really like the scene. I had to get really low in order to place the line of coconut nut trees just on the edges of the bench. Those are small tips that improve the composition in this. I edited it in such a way that it almost looks like a painting. That's the look I was going for with this image.
By the way this was really in the middle of nowhere, wonderful area to hangout and relax. I'll keep this place secret for now.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Disclaimer

All content except noted photos copyright © HnRM, Roger Marc All rights reserved. PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE RE-PRINTING OR RE-POSTING CONTENT. FAIR USE QUOTATIONS AND LINKS DO NO REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. © HnRM