Sharing my photographic enthusiasm

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My very first camera TOMA M 616

This is the camera that started it all up for me.
The TOMA M-616...
My mom gave it to me as a Christmas gift. My brother got the same camera on that day too.
I hadn't used it much, but I loved it...
I like the way you have to  extend it to shoot.
They made the camera so freaking large.
front closed
front open


back (film door)

top. peep the red shutter button

bottom
Unfortunately, I don't have any photos from it, but I'll buy a film and shoot with it...I'll actually review it...If it works...haha

I ain't new to this, I'm true to this....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Disclaimer

All content except noted photos copyright © HnRM, Roger Marc All rights reserved. PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE RE-PRINTING OR RE-POSTING CONTENT. FAIR USE QUOTATIONS AND LINKS DO NO REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. © HnRM