Sharing my photographic enthusiasm

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

, ,

Long and whining road

Long and whining road
I've always wondered why women travel with so many luggages.
I've been working on this image for 2 days. I'm pretty happy with the result mainly because I only use natural light for it. As I said one these composite images are fun to make. 
They are an exaggeration of whatever is going on in my life, so that's basically where I find the inspiration for them. I building a whole portfolio of them called THE TURN (like the second phase of a magic trick you know...)
Thank to my gorgeous model Daylypeace who was patient enough while I was taking the shot. 
This was made with 5 different images and a bunch of photoshop layers. I might post an actual tutorial for this someday. 
Won't do too much talking...
Enjoy ya week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Disclaimer

All content except noted photos copyright © HnRM, Roger Marc All rights reserved. PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE RE-PRINTING OR RE-POSTING CONTENT. FAIR USE QUOTATIONS AND LINKS DO NO REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. © HnRM