Sharing my photographic enthusiasm

Saturday, November 15, 2014


Well well.
Finally got the Sony A7, which is my first full frame camera.
I don't think I'll do a review of it, because the camera has been out for a year now, and there are so many reviews of it already. What I'm gonna do is give my impressions of it in an upcoming blog post.
It was a dilemma for me because it was either the Olympus OMD EM1 or the sony A7; I chose the A7 and guess what, IM PRETTY DARN HAPPY ABOUT MY CHOICE.

I'll only give my impression on this bad boy however I'll do a full review of the amazing Sony Zeiss 55mm 1.8 which is according to DXOMark the best autofocus lens ever. I've to fully test it out first, but I can already claim that this is the best 50mm in the business. (even though it's not a 50); You get me right!? maybe on par with the Zeiss Otus.

For now I'll just share this shot of Lau acting a fool (taken with the zeiss 55 1.8 and the sony A7. More shots on the way).
If you're wondering why my watermark has changed, check out this blog post.
Holla'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Disclaimer

All content except noted photos copyright © HnRM, Roger Marc All rights reserved. PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE RE-PRINTING OR RE-POSTING CONTENT. FAIR USE QUOTATIONS AND LINKS DO NO REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. © HnRM