Sharing my photographic enthusiasm

Saturday, August 16, 2014

I told ya weeks ago how Canon and Nikon have been dissapointing.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with that same feeling.
Here is a video from the camera store guys that pretty much echoes this thought.


For real it's time for canon and Nikon to wake up! bring something new to the table! Whatever happened to Innovation. As far as I'm concerned, I'm good in the mirrorless world.
Then I read something today about Nikon having bad sales and forecast right now. wow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Disclaimer

All content except noted photos copyright © HnRM, Roger Marc All rights reserved. PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE RE-PRINTING OR RE-POSTING CONTENT. FAIR USE QUOTATIONS AND LINKS DO NO REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. © HnRM